- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Send emails effortlessly. Increase your work efficiency - get started doing more with Mail Me
Send Issue right from the Issue Screen
Send issue right from the Issue Screen. Attach screenshots or any other files to your email, add comments to highlight the most important information.
Create your own email templates
You can define a set of custom email templates for your project team and use them when sending issue. Templates can embed actual issue details.
Send Issues to internal & external users, groups
Choose internal Jira users and groups as recipients, seeing their role in the project. Besides, you can share the issue with external Jira users which is very convenient when you’re not able to mention them in the issue.
Mail Me allows you to send Jira issue by email the way you always wanted to. You can send issue via email at any time, without having to switch apps from Jira to your email client.
Mail Me covers a number of use cases:
- Send issues emails manually within Jira
- Utilize attachment support to optionally include any attachments in the email
- Send issue description and add your comment to email with Jira’s default wiki editor
- Email preview
- Send email in html or text format
- Set default recipients (i.e. assignee), groups, issue roles and external addresses
- Create custom email templates using Velocity
- Add multiple custom SMTP servers for plugin’s connection
- Administrator can view all sent emails log (see our Administrator Guide)
- Users can see email logs for each issue in the Activity tab (see our helpful User Guide)
Privacy and security
Mail Me integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
With the Mail Me app from Alpha Serve you can share the issue by email at any time, without having to switch from Jira to your email client.