Outlook Meetings for Confluence
Plan your meeting agenda collaboratively in Outlook – using your Confluence meeting notes page
Make meetings more meaningful
A good agenda makes a good meeting. Add a Confluence page to your Outlook meeting request and instantly build an agenda directly in Outlook – based on Confluence.
Collaborative agenda planning
Send the Outlook meeting request to your coworkers and they can easily add or adjust agenda items in the sidebar of their request. All attendees always see the latest version.
Use Confluence as your meeting hub
The Confluence meeting notes page is linked in the Outlook meeting. Attendees can access this page easily using the Outlook add-in and use it for their meeting notes. Of course, it also contains the agenda.
With years of experience in Outlook development, yasoon provides high-quality, secure and state-of-the-art Outlook apps made in Germany.
- Ready to use out of the box and easy to configure
- Support for Confluence Cloud
- Office 365 subscription required
- Create a Confluence page for your meeting request, a link is added
- Plan a meeting agenda directly in Outlook
- Add agenda items, a duration for each item and speaker in an easy-to-use sidebar
- Collaboratively add and change talking points with your team in Outlook
- See the latest version of the agenda in Outlook or Confluence
- Quickly access the relevant Confluence page via Outlook
Privacy and security
Outlook Meetings for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
yasoon is Platinum Marketplace Partner from Germany. We’re technical experts for Atlassian’s and Microsoft’s products with more than 4.000 satisfied customers.