Flock for Confluence can only be configured by administrator users.
Steps to configure the plugin:
1. Click the cog icon in the top navigation bar to show configurations menu.
2. Select "General Settings" (leads to administrator configurations).
3. In the "Configurations" section, look for "Flock for Confluence" item.
4. Paste the web-hook url generated from Flock app in the input field and hit save.
5. That's it, Flock for Confluence is configured and now you'll start receiving notifications for page & comment create/update actions.
Note: You can configure the notification behaviour from the Flock app.