Snipe-IT for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
A Jira integration for the asset management Snipe-IT. Enhance your ITSM, ITAM and ITIL processes. Manage assets directly in Jira
Powerful asset management connected to Jira.
Let your JSM/JSD users select their Snipe-IT assets when creating a request. A powerful, user-friendly enhancement for your Jira Service Management/Desk.
Connect Jira and the open source asset management Snipe-IT.
View asset details directly in Jira.
Know which assets are assigned to whom, and where they are located. Click through to view the asset's complete history. You can have a direct link to the corresponding asset in your Snipe-IT instance.
Edit assets from your Jira tickets.
Edit the status, the assignee and other Snipe-IT asset fields without leaving Jira. Get things done without switching tools.
Start directly with the free trial.
"Snipe-IT for Jira" is a Jira integration for the asset management system "Snipe-IT":
- To get started with "Snipe-IT for Jira" you need a Snipe-IT installation. You can get one here.
- Once you've configured your Snipe-IT instance you can view asset details and their complete history directly in your Jira Software and Jira Service Management projects.
- Display Snipe-IT standard and custom fields in the asset view of your Jira tickets.
- Sync Snipe-IT assets, licenses, consumables, and accessories.
- Edit the status, the assignee and other Snipe-IT asset fields without leaving Jira.
- Get redirected to the Snipe-IT asset directly from the Jira ticket.
- See all assets of the reporter with the "Assets of Reporter" glance.
Check out our other Atlassian apps!
Do you have any questions or feedback? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.
Privacy and security
Snipe-IT for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
See all assets of the reporter and their details at a glance.