Easy Tracking - Remind and Follow Up Issues
Help to remind and follow up the important issues for yourself
Only visible to yourself as favorite list
Work as personal Favorite, every user has his own tracking list. Only the current logged in user is able to see his own tracked issues including the information of follow up flags and memos.
Shortcut to access your tracked issues by priority
Allow user to directly select a issue in priorty from a quick list in the top menu. User can set a due flag for each issue like Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week, This Month, Next Month or a specified Date.
Batch operations on tracking and watching
User is able to select a batch of issues from tracking list to do operations like Track/UnTrack, Watch/UnWatch, Set Follow Up Flag, Clear Memo.
This plugin is to track the most important issues for you as a favorite todo list.
Rather than the existing issue filters which are set up with fixed conditions, and the labels which are visible to all people, we give you an ability to track/collect any issues you want in your own private list and manage them in priority and in a easier way.
- Allow to track or untrack any issue for user himself
- Set easy follow up flags like Today, Tomorrow, This Week etc. for tracked issue
- Select a specified date as follow up flag
- Allow to write a memo for tracked issue
- Show all tracked issues in popup window
- Provide a prioritized issue list from top menu
- Allow to search tracked issues with JQL function
- Ability to sort tracked issues in the popup list
- Allow batch operations to multiple issues
- Support automatically start/stop watching issue
- Provide flexible configurations for follow up rules
Privacy and security