Rate.Me for Confluence
Rate.Me for Confluence allows your users to rate your content. The overall quality of your wiki will improve over time
Add a Rate.Me macro in a page to enable a rating system for the content. Edit permissions to decide if an anonymous user can view or rate the content.
Customise: change color; stop users to rate; allow/block anonymous
Content rating will lead to more accurate and qualified content of your entire wiki. A higher quality of your content helps to simplify and improve the knowledge transfer within your company.
Review your personal ratings
Review your personal ratings in the Rate.Me - My Ratings page in the profile section
Rating system for Confluence.
Rate.Me for Confluence enables you to easily add a macro inside your content, that creates a new rating section, where you will be able to collect and display user ratings.
- Rate any content present in a Confluence space
- Change stars color
- Show the content ratings collected
- Allow anonymous users to vote
- List of personal ratings made throughout Confluence
- Edit and Remove ratings
Privacy and security
Rate.Me for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
Customise the macro by changing the color of the stars