Custom Charts for Jira - Reports
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Easy-to-build charts for your Jira data. Create beautiful custom charts, reports and dashboards in seconds
Custom bar, line & pie charts directly in Jira
Professional, beautiful colorful dashboard gadgets
Custom Charts are for everyone, not just developers, which means ZERO coding 🔨
Reporting in Jira is important, so make it easy for teams to visualize their data 🎨 📊🥇
Can it really be this simple?
Yes. Yes it can 👍
Any way you want it, that's the way you need it!
Pick from a wide range of fields including Status, Labels & Assignee
Chart by Custom JQL or Saved filters 🔎
Display Issues, Story Points, Time Spent, Date Comparisons & any number field 🔢
Supports all JQL functions 🚀
Add the "Custom Charts" gadget to your dashboard to get started!
Custom Charts for Jira is a simple, powerful tool to create customizable pie charts, bar charts, line charts & more on Jira Dashboards. Customize the look and feel of your charts to create consistent, branded & reliable reports.
Try the app right now on the Custom Charts Interactive Playground
- Pie charts, line charts, bar charts, tile charts & more!
- Simple Search gadget for easy searches
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Calculate Sums, Averages, and Cumulative Totals
- Chart by Custom JQL or Saved filters
- Supports JSM Request Types, Organizations and Channels
- Create templates to reuse charts
- Custom ordering & color picker
- Merge & rename values
- Chart descriptions
- Dark mode
Check out the Confluence version of the Custom Charts app
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Custom Charts for Jira - Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Platinum Marketplace Partner, Cloud Security and Bug Bounty Participant, and Back to Back Atlassian Staff Pick