Custom Charts for Jira Reports and Jira Dashboard Filter
Easy creation of comprehensive charts and reports for your Jira Dashboards. Build and share JSM, ITSM, or Agile reports in seconds
Customizable bar & line charts directly in Jira
Use our interactive app playground to test 10+ Jira, JSM and Confluence reporting use cases real time. Learn how to build Agile or Sprint Reports using simple functions like drag-n-drop, color picker and custom order
Dashboard Gadgets to shape your words into data
Reach the full potential of your Jira Reporting by filtering linked charts via Simple Search or generate an entire Issue List (coming soon!) straight on your Dashboard.
Go Light or Dark via Live Preview ☀️🌘
Tailor your charts for any audience
Pick from a wide range of custom fields including the most loved 3rd party apps or use the full capacity of charting by Custom JQL or Simple Search.
Display a list of Issues, and add expanders or rich text descriptions
Custom Charts comes with 3 reporting gadgets: Custom Charts, Simple Search, and Issue List.
Achieve your reporting goals using pre-made Chart Templates, Example Jira Reports or start from scratch with your customized look and feel. Custom Charts gives you peace and confidence by keeping your Jira and Jira Service Management data always up-to-date.
Custom Charts most loved customer features:
- More than ten possible chart types in one or two dimensions: pie, bar, line or table
- Full range of customizations like custom ordering, merge and rename values, show/hide segments, and more
- Shared Dashboards in Jira and Jira Service Management
- Support for 3rd Party Apps (Xray, Advanced Roadmaps, Mobile for Jira & more), JSM Request Types, Organizations and Channels
- Custom JQL, Saved Filters and active search options for the more advanced users
- Available as a separate app in Confluence
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Platinum Marketplace Partner, Cloud Security and Bug Bounty Participant, and Back to Back Atlassian Staff Pick