Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch for Jira DC/Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Tracking the time spent in different statuses. Allows you to solve a large number of scenarios using a set of functionality
Easy field setup
Configure your field - contexts, statuses, work calendar and display time format.
It works automatically and shows up-to-date data
The time can be displayed in fields and panels. The panels are updated in real time and show detailed information. The fields are updated automatically and can be used in JQL queries and reports.
Powerful features to use
The fields are updated in the background automatically and allow you to create desktops, monitoring and reports in real time(taking into account the adjusted refresh rate).
The issue (task, work) during the solving process goes through various stages. It is necessary to take it into account and control the time spent at each stage.
❗️Server/DC functionality is presented as separate applications for the Jira Cloud❗️
"Time in status" field for solving typical questions.
- Large set of JQL functions for building reports, sorted queues and working with data in real time.
- Calculation of values for new and old issues.
- Customizable work calendars.
- Fields with custom data display and issue panels for viewing detailed information.
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Stopwatch" field for calculating the time between any actions with a issue.
- "Timer" field for working with goal time(SLA).
- "Time between dates" - Calculating the time between dates from the fields or the current date.
Privacy and security
Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch for Jira DC/Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
JQL functions allow you to search and sort issues by the time in the status. The data in the fields is updated automatically. Pay attention to our other applications for working with time.