Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch for Jira DC/Cloud
Track time across various statuses and scenarios(SLA). Resolve diverse situations with a comprehensive toolkit of features
Easy field setup
Configure your field - contexts, statuses, work calendar and display time format.
It works automatically and displays real-time data
Time can be displayed in both fields and panels. Panels provide real-time updates and showcase detailed information. Fields are automatically updated and can be utilized in JQL queries and reports.
Powerful features to use
The fields are automatically updated in the background, enabling you to create real-time desktops, monitoring systems, and reports (with consideration for the adjusted refresh rate).
During the process of resolving an issue, it goes through different stages. It's crucial to track and manage the time spent at each stage.
❗️Server/DC functionality is available as separate applications for Jira Cloud❗️
"Time in status" field for addressing common questions.
- Extensive set of JQL functions for creating real-time reports and sorted queues.
- Calculation of values for new and old issues.
- Customizable work calendars.
- Fields and issue panels provide detailed information with custom data display.
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Stopwatch" field for calculating time between actions on an issue.
- "Timer" field for working with goal time (SLA).
- "Time between dates" feature for calculating durations based on field dates or current date.
Privacy and security
Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch for Jira DC/Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
JQL functions allow you to search and sort issues by the time in the status. The data in the fields is updated automatically. Pay attention to our other applications for working with time.