Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch for Jira DC/Cloud
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Tracking the time spent in different statuses. Allows you to solve a large number of scenarios using a set of functionality
Configure your fields
Configure your field - statuses, work calendar, permissions and other settings
Add fields to any screens or use their with api
Select a display format. Total time or as a table. Different formats for different fields.
Fields and Panels
Add fields on view issues as panel. In the field, you can show the total time, and in the panel detailed for each status. Or you can watch the general report without fields.
The issue (task, work) during the solving process goes through various stages. It is necessary to take it into account and control the time spent at each stage.
- "Time in status" field for solving typical questions.
- "Stopwatch" field for calculating the time between any actions with a issue.
- "Timer" field for working with whole(goal) time.
- Large set of JQL functions for building reports, sorted queues and working with data in real time.
- Calculation of values for new and old issues.
- Customizable work calendars.
- Sending notification by time and starting automation (work with Automation for Jira).
- Automated log work and Autotrack users
- JQL reports and calculation of functions (average time, median and others)
- Detailed reports on tasks
- Comparison of fields in JQL
- Settings for export
- Transition counter and other auxiliary fields
- Java api, rest api and auxiliary utilities for integration.
- Integration with gadgets statistics
- And a lot of other functionality
Privacy and security
Report "Time in status for transition history"