Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Application for setting the time in your requests. Allows you to solve a large number of scenarios using a set of functionality
Configure your fields
Configure your field - statuses, work calendar, permissions and other settings
Add fields to any screens or use their with api
Select a display format. Total time or as a table. Different formats for different fields.
Fields and Panels
Add fields on view issues as panel. In the field, you can show the total time, and in the panel detailed for each status. Or you can watch the general report without fields.
The issue (task, work) during the solving process goes through various stages. It is necessary to take it into account and control the time spent at each stage.
❗️Server/DC functionality is presented as separate applications for the Jira Cloud❗️
"Time in status" field for solving typical questions.
- Large set of JQL functions for building reports, sorted queues and working with data in real time.
- Calculation of values for new and old issues.
- Customizable work calendars.
- Fields with custom data display and issue panels for viewing detailed information.
📌 See also additional functionality:
- "Stopwatch" field for calculating the time between any actions with a issue.
- "Timer" field for working with goal time(SLA).
Privacy and security
Time in status | SLA | Timer | Stopwatch integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Report "Time in status for transition history"