Integrations Hub for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Connect any system to Jira using REST integration
Connect Jira to any system!
Get your integrations up and running in minutes! iHUB is a no-code, easy to use, integrations hub that connects Jira to any REST, or message queue-based API. Triggers on events, post functions and scheduled basis.
Integrate securely using OAuth2, Basic-Auth, or header tokens. Allow other systems to connect securely to you Jira instance* * PEN-tested by 3rd party security team.
The sky is the limit!
Use iHub to automate, integrate and customize Jira for all your needs. Chain integrations using API responses for automated productivity flows."This is a game-changer"
Welcome to the world of integrations!
Create automated REST-integrations in minutes without coding! Extend, automate and integrate Jira with other systems such as ServiceNow, GSuite, Salesforce, GitHub and own built system. Or use it to automate JIRA tasks via the REST API.
REST Request actions can be chained, using the response from the previous REST request action as input for the chained REST requests(s).
- REST Request Configuration
- Triggers - Post Function, Events and Cron (schedule job)
- Incoming REST calls - map incoming data to JIRA
- Execution Log - Request details
- Chained REST requests - triggered by its parent
- Issue Object variables
- JSON Path
- Groovy Script
- Authentications (OAuth2, Bearer Token, Basic)
- Send issue attachments
- Trigger on field changed
Example use cases:
- Automate system access on external systems such as LDAP
- Get or send information to external systems
- Automate creation of confluence pages for Epics
- Sync JIRA to JIRA
- Automate onboarding processes
Privacy and security