Zoom Chat notifications for Jira projects and issues right within your Zoom channel
Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless cloud environment to get more done. Use the Zoom Notifications for Jira bot to add subscriptions for projects and issues into your Zoom Chat channel.
- Once you connect your Zoom and Jira accounts, add a subscription by navigating to Jira Project settings > Zoom integration
- Customize which project and issues statuses you'd like to view by configuring your channels, filters and priorities
- Review prioritized notifications from within Zoom Chat in your chosen group channels or from the dedicated Zoom Notifications for Jira bot channel
Cut out the noise and focus on your top priorities.
Language support : English. More languages to be supported later
Privacy and security
Zoom Notifications for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Connect your Jira account to your Zoom account