ActivityTimeline: Resource Planning & Time Tracking
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Free for 30 days for teams of all sizes.
- Up to 10 usersUSD 10.00monthly flat fee
- 11–100 usersUSD 2.50per user/month
- 101–250 usersUSD 1.75per user/month
- 251–1000 usersUSD 1.00per user/month
- 1001–2500 usersUSD 0.40per user/month
How does Cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
How do I determine my Cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Management (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Management and Jira Software, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for Cloud apps?
Yes. Academic, community, and open source licenses are available to qualifying organizations. See our Purchasing & Licensing FAQ for more information.
Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.