Activity Timeline: Resource Planning & Time Tracking
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Team management & capacity Planner with Time tracking and Timeline per each team/resource, easy-to-use yet powerful Reports
Team & Project Visibility
ActivityTimeline shows Who is doing What and When it is going to be Done.
Project management views: team schedule, workload & workforce utilization.
App automatically displays tasks on timeline based on Start/End dates.
Planning & Time Tracking
Personal Workload Calendar for employees & remote contractors, where they can see what is planned, easily track their time and request vacations & days off.
Users can use timer to make the system calculate worked time.
Timesheets & Reports
Track logged work of team members.
Get Planned vs Actual, Resource Utilization, Skill Availability and other reports.
Built-in integration with Tempo, Jira Advanced Roadmaps & Big Picture.
Export all reports to Excel.
ActivityTimeline for Jira is an add-on for resource planning and time tracking with reports (workload management & availability tracker), timesheets, personal workspace, and more.
It allows to Plan, Work, Track and Report with ease.
Highlight of main features:
- Planner Dashboard to perform resource scheduling, capacity planning and plan custom events
- Get Timeline representation of your Jira issues per user and team
- Manage risks with automatic Workload and Availability calculation of people
- Schedule your tasks easily through drag'n'drop and resize
- Manage vacations, days off, sick leaves etc. along with your working activities
- Split your Jira tasks between multiple users and multiple days
- Personal workspace per employee to see the plan
- Make human resource management process easier with user skills and positions
- Generate team timesheet reports, forecasting reports, export them to Excel
- Plan vs Actual reports
- Track progress of your projects
Privacy and security
Activity Timeline: Resource Planning & Time Tracking integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application