ActivityTimeline: Resource Planning & Time Tracking
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Team management & capacity Planner with Time tracking and Timeline per each team/resource, easy-to-use yet powerful Reports
Team & Project Visibility
ActivityTimeline shows Who is doing What and When it is going to be Done.
It gives a clear picture of team schedule, workload & workforce utilization
App automatically displays tasks on timeline based on Start/End dates.
Planning & Time Tracking
Personal Workload Calendar for employees & remote contractors, where they can see what is planned, easily track their time and request vacations & days off.
Users can use timer to make the system calculate worked time.
Timesheets & Reports
Track logged work of team members.
Get Planned vs Actual, Resource Utilization, Skill Availability and other reports.
Built-in integration with Tempo, Jira Advanced Roadmaps & Big Picture.
Export all reports to Excel.
ActivityTimeline for Jira is an add-on for resource planning and time tracking with timesheets, workload & availability reporting, personal workspace and more.
It allows to Plan/Work/Track/Report with ease.
Just a brief highlight of main features:
- Planner Dashboard to plan issues and custom events
- Get Timeline representation of your Jira issues per user and team
- Automatic Workload and Availability calculation of people
- Schedule your tasks easily through Drag'n'Drop/Resize feature
- Manage Vacations, Days off, Sick leave, etc. along with your working activities
- Allow employees to work through their personal workspace
- Manage user skills and positions in bulk
- Generate team timesheet reports and export them to Excel
- Split your Jira issues between multiple people and multiple days
- Plan vs Actual reports
- Track progress of your projects
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
ActivityTimeline: Resource Planning & Time Tracking integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects