MyToDo Board for Jira
- Jira Software
MyToDo Board - manage your tasks on your individual notepad directly in Jira
Setting up your MyToDo board
Create and set up your notebook panel up to 3 columns with colored headlines and clusters. Search, select, sort and group issues in clusters. Create your own private to do list for your issues and tick'em off, when done.
Get a preview of your issues
Focus! Keep an eye on what you think is important yourself, not what others think. Capture your own notes directly on your MyToDo board. Your notes are not visible to others.
Get your 'todo status' on each issue
Change your perspective and see, if an issue is already on your MyToDo board. Assign an issue directly from its detail view to your MyToDos. Jump from the detail issue view directly to the issue on your MyToDo board.
- Provides individual context and content in collaboration
- Use todo-specific features, such as set up of specific areas, grouping, clustering, status, flags, notes and much more
- Supports rich text editor (Wiki Renderer) on all boards
- Highlighting of issues, colors for clusters
- Easy to use, because we followed Jira standard whereever we could
Privacy and security
Empty MyToDo Board