Zoho Show for Jira
Create, collaborate and manage presentations within Jira
Create Visually Compelling Presentations
Create Presentations or import existing powerpoint files. Manage them within Jira ecosystem. 100+ editing, formatting and styling options to design slides. Organise data using smart elements, charts and tables.
Get project insights in an instant.
Configure Jira cards directly into your slides. Visualise project issues using smart widgets, charts etc to get deeper insights. Sync Jira information instantly and keep your project status up-to-date in your slides.
Work as a team
Share presentations with your teams and collaborate in real time. Discuss ideas by adding comments to any element within a slide. Publish slides to your external clients in a jiffy.
- Create, collaborate and manage all your presentations right within Jira
- Communicate any information or ideas regarding your projects using engaging presentations
- Add more relevance by attaching presentations to your JIRA issues
- Visualise your data using a wide range of options like charts, tables, and smart elements.
- Engage your audience with animations. Set the stage, add a dashing entrance, animate data to bring key points to focus, and build realistic stories around your slides.
- Insert Jira cards directly to your slides in a click and save time from tedious data collection process. Customise them accordingly and get deeper insights on the project.
- Sync Jira information any time and keep all your project status up-to-date on your slides
- Make your clients meetings and team huddles effective. Publish slides to external clients and users.
- Import PowerPoint files, and work on them. Check this page to learn more about powerpoint compatibility.
Privacy and security
Zoho Show for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application