Level-up your prioritization game by easily using an established framework and visual comparison to map relative issue priority
See priority score at a glance
Quickly see an overall priority score when viewing issues to help teams understand the relative value.
Modify priority dimensions in context
Easily transition to understanding the priority score dimensions, and update within context during sprint planning and backlog refinement sessions.
Visualise your issue priority
A project-level dashboard visualizes your issue priorities relative to each other, so you can easily see which issues are highly desirable, viable and feasible.
Version 2.0.x major features include:
- Project level app configuration page which allows different frameworks for each project
- RICE framework issue prioritisation, using the same easy-to-use slider UI as the existing DVF framework
- Enhancements to the issue prioritisation table including sort column headers and pagination
Privacy and security
Prioritizr integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application