Get important updates from Jira in Cisco Webex Teams rooms. Start FREE today
Don't miss anything from Jira
The Cisco Webex Teams Jira Connector sends notifications about activity related to your team, projects or issues. Setup precise notifications and filters and do not miss anything important. Our customers.
Easy and granular configuration
Project-specific or global configuration. You can filter by project, issue type, issue priority, issue components, issue workflow status, project component, custom fields, assignee or creator.
Support of Web, Mobile and Desktop clients
Get notified no matter which device you use. Works for Jira Server, Jira Service Desk and Jira Data Center (coming soon).
What is supported by the Cisco Teams Jira Connector?
- Receive near real-time notifications of both Jira Server and Jira Data Center.
- Configure your notifications globally or by project-specific channels
- Filter notifications by project, issue type, issue priority, issue workflow status, project components or custom fields
- Customise notification content, assignee and creator filters (Server only for now).
- Support for Jira Cloud (including Software and Service Desk) and Jira Server (including Data Center).
- Access to our responsive customer support
- Active development of new features (please reach out if you have a request).
Note: If you don't need filtering of notifications, please setup webhooks to integrate Cisco Teams.
- Documentation available on how to implement the Cisco Teams Jira Connector
Also by Move Work Forward:
Move Work Forward is the Platinum Atlassian Marketplace Partner.
Privacy and security
Move Work Forward is an Atlassian Platinum Marketplace Partner. We strive to provide you with excellent products and services.