Epic Roadmap for Jira Software
- Jira Software
Create and manage roadmap timelines for each board in your Jira
Create, manage and visualize Epics and Issues on a roadmap timeline view. View roadmaps for each board in your Jira.
Simple and Easy-To-Use
You can easily move or resize the Issue bars to schedule when the work will begin/end. Filter and display them by status, assignee, etc. You can also display information about Issues like status, priority or assignee.
Create, display and restore baselines
Create baselines to save and display an older or planned state of the roadmap to compare them with the actual state. You can restore a baseline anytime.
Do you use Epics to plan your project or product goals? Are you looking for similar features for Jira Server or Data Center that the built-in Jira Cloud roadmap offers? Then look no further.
With the help of Epic Roadmap, you can build your detailed roadmap of your project or team easily.
Apply for a free demo and learn everything about Epic Roadmap.
Check out our feature showcase videos.
- Create and manage roadmap timelines for each board in your Jira
- Display and schedule Epics and linked Issues on your roadmap
- Reschedule Issues easily with drag-n-drop
- Create baselines about your roadmap and display or restore them anytime
- Track the progress of your Epics
- Visualize dependencies between Issues
- Filter and display Issues by various fields or with quick filters
- Add custom or release date markers to the roadmap as milestones
- Display your sprints on the timeline
- Create or Edit Issue details without leaving the roadmap
- Export roadmap to PNG
You can find the user guide here.
View and edit fields on your Issues easily. You can also visualize dependencies between epics, display milestones, statuses, priorities and many more.