Integrate Reftab asset management with your Jira Service Desk
View Assets in Jira Service Desk
When an issue is raised by a user, the system will be able to lookup the user's assigned asset in Reftab and link it to the Jira issue.
View Jira tickets within Reftab
When viewing an asset in Reftab, you can see if any associated Jira issues.
Attach assets to Jira Service Desk tickets
When issues are submitted into your Jira Service Desk, you can select assets form a drop-down list to attach to the issue.
With the Reftab App, you can:
- View asset details within Jira tickets
- View assets that belong to submitters of Jira issues
- Access the Reftab app to manage assets.
The Jira Service Desk app within Reftab enables you to:
- View tickets associated with assets
To integrate Reftab with Jira Service desk, you must have a paid subscription plan with Reftab.
Click here to create a free Reftab account which can be upgraded to a paid subscription plan at anytime.
Privacy and security
Reftab Jira Plugin integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application