Automate time-consuming manual QA, catch visual UI bugs before production, and deploy with confidence
Integrate Percy with your Bitbucket repositories
Connect your Bitbucket repositories to get started with visual testing for your web applications, component libraries, and static sites.
Run visual reviews alongside code reviews
Once you've connected the app and linked projects with repositories, subsequent Percy builds will show contextual information from Bitbucket, and the Percy Status will be shown on Bitbucket pull requests.
Review and approve visual changes
Clicking the Percy status in Bitbucket will take you to the Percy build UI, showing all visual diffs to be reviewed.
Our Bitbucket integration enables you to run visual reviews on code reviews. Follow these steps to add Percy snapshots and get started with visual testing:
- Start by installing one of our SDKs to generate snapshots where you'd like visual coverage. We’ve built several SDKs to help you get started with visual testing for your websites, web applications, components, and end-to-end testing frameworks.
- Percy is designed to integrate with your tests and CI environment. In addition to Bitbucket Pipelines, we support all the major CI/CD services including CircleCI, Jenkins, and more.
- Our review workflow is designed to keep your team up-to-date with visual changes on every commit. With our source code integrations, we manage your pull/merge request statuses, notifying you when visual changes are detected. Get started with our Bitbucket integration.
Privacy and security
Visual testing and reviews for Bitbucket integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Read access to pull requests and collaborate on them
- Read access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to