Clockwork Automated Timesheets Free
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easiest and precise time tracking. Never log work manually again. Overview your team or company worklogs with powerful reports
No brainer time tracking
Automatically track time when the issue is transitioned between statues or assignees.
Once moved to In Progress it will start counting the time. Moving the issue to Done or To Do status category will stop the timer.
A visual overview of time spent vs estimated gives you an easy way to tell how far is the end. Plus you can see how much time each contributor worked on the issue.
It works with Next-Gen projects too!
Every project gets its own report so you can see how much time spent was reported in total or by each member of the team separately.
You can also group the data in various ways and export to Excel.
Track Time the Way You Want:
- Three options for time tracking (automatic, clocked, manual)
- Automatic tracking starts/stops timer when an issue transitions
- Users can start/stop a timer, or manually log total time on an issue
- Use automatic or manual timers, or both
- Allow multiple timers per issue, for every contributor
- Exclude time tracking on holidays
Integrate with Boards & Workflows:
Questions or feedback? Contact us through one of the following:
Privacy and security
Clockwork Automated Timesheets Free integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects