SLA Time and Report for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Embed Service Level Agreement for your Jira tickets to increase team efficiency and deliver better and quicker solutions
Define time to SLA
Determine SLA timer conditions, calendar and multi-cycle option. Configure SLA goals (time limit or negotiated date) with automation actions.
Monitor time to SLA in both App and Project Custom fields.
Track and Automate
Meet customers' expectations by notifying one user or user groups about exceeded issues in comments and monitoring % of completion SLA to the target date.
Report and Analyze SLAs
By viewing data about exceeded, met, and in-progress issues in SLA reports, you can see where improvement to the customer experience is needed.
Customize SLA timers to your Jira issues with other customers from 28 countries (such as Grammarly, Regus, Teva)
‘This is a really useful plugin to track SLAs in JIRA cloud' Sh. Shaikh - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Specify SLA trackers with flexible Start/Stop/Pause conditions based on your issue fields (Comments, Statuses, Assignees, Labels, Issue Types, etc.)
- Reset SLA
- Use time limit or negotiated date as SLA goals
- Set Automate actions for overdue issues: notification, changing reporter, priority, status.
- Add Custom fields to create Gadgets for Jira Dashboard and export data to Confluence.
- Create Multiple Calendars to exclude non-working hours.
- Set Multi-Cycle options to take the total of all issue cycles' durations.
- Monitor SLA time in Issue View Panel.
- Get SLA Time Reports in table and chart views and export data as XLSX or CSV files.
- Copy JSON URL for any SLA chart and use it as a source for external clip builders (e.g., Klipfolio).
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Privacy and security
SLA Time and Report for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org