SLA Time and Report for Jira
🏅Jira SLA plugin for time tracking and breach control to deliver better and quicker solutions before deadlines
Define time to SLA
Embed SLA app in Jira Service Desk, JSM, JPD, JWM Cloud sites. Set up SLA timer conditions, calendar and multi-cycle option.
Configure SLA goals (time limit or negotiated date) with automation actions.
Track and Automate
Meet deadlines by notifying one user or user groups about breached SLA in issues’ comments or via Slack.
Monitor % of completion time to SLA to the target date.
SLA Report and Analyze
Get data about in-progress, met or exceeded issues in SLA reports by viewing Dashboard and 3 types of charts (Met vs Exceeded issues and per Assignee, Statuses Pie Chart).
Customize SLA timers for your Jira issues as our other customers (Grammarly, Regus, Teva etc.) from over 130 countries have done.
- Define Start/Stop/Pause conditions based on your issue fields (Comments, Statuses, Assignees, Labels, Issue Types, etc.)
- Reset SLA
- Use time limit or negotiated date as SLA goals
- Set up Automated actions: sending reminders in Issues' comments or notifying via Slack, changing assignee/status/priority.
- Create and change your text for notifications using the Template Editor.
- Add Custom fields to create Gadgets for Jira Dashboard and export data to Confluence.
- Create Multiple Calendars.
- Set Multi-Cycle options to take the total of all issue cycles' durations.
- Monitor SLA time in Issue View Panel.
- Get SLA Time Reports in a table and 3 charts (Met vs Exceeded issues and per Assignee, Pie Chart) and export.
- Copy JSON URL for any SLA chart and use it as a source for external clip builders.
🗓️ Book a demo call with our team.
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SLA Time and Report for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
SaaSJet is the Platinum Marketplace Partner and has received the Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022 Award - Cloud App