SLA Time and Report for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Embed Service Level Agreement for your Jira tickets to increase team efficiency and deliver better and quicker solutions
Define Service Level Agreements
Determine SLA timer conditions, calendar and multi-cycle option. Configure SLA time goals with highlights and automation action.
Monitor time to SLA in both App and Project Custom fields.
Track SLA statuses in Jira
Meet customers' expectations while simultaneously articulating what each functional IT group will need to support the SLA.
Report and Analyze SLAs
By viewing data about exceeded, met, and in-progress issues in SLA reports, you can see where improvement to the customer experience is needed.
Customize SLA timers to your Jira issues with other 70+ customers in 28 countries (such as Grammarly, Regus, Teva)
‘This is a really useful plugin to track SLAs in JIRA cloud' Sh. Shaikh - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Specify SLA trackers with flexible Start/Stop/Pause conditions based on your issue fields (Comments, Statuses, Assignees, Labels, Issue Types, etc.)
- Set Multi-Triggers with time limits and escalations: notification, changing reporter, priority, status.
- Add Custom fields to create Gadgets for Jira Dashboard and export data to Confluence.
- Create Multiple Calendars to exclude non-working hours.
- Set Multi-Cycle options to take the total of all issue cycles' durations.
- Monitor SLA time for each ticket in Issue View Panel.
- Get Time Reports in table and chart view and export SLA data as XLSX or CSV file.
- Сopy JSON URL for any SLA chart and use it as a source for external clip builders (e.g., Klipfolio).
🛠 Support (First Response Time ≤ 4 hours)
Privacy and security
SLA Time and Report for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
View SLAs time and status on issue custom field