Track time in Quidlo Timesheets straight from your issues in Jira. Sync your records across all your devices
Track time with ease
Start, stop or log time in Quidlo Timesheets straight from issues in Jira. Tracked time is synced to JIRA worklog.
Keep an eye on your business
Sign in to Timesheets from the web browser to manage users, projects and for access to more advanced features like reports or analytics.
Works on all your devices
Track time were you want, the way you like. Your records are safely synced between your web, phone, desktop, and other extensions.
Quidlo Timesheets is a time tracking tool dedicated first of all - but not only - to all teams still using spreadsheets. It gives more control over time logging and reporting than a spreadsheet, while keeping its simplicity. Moreover it is FREE for small teams and works on all your devices.
Install Quidlo Timesheets for Jira, track time straight from your issues and do not get distracted by switching contexts anymore.
- Just click to start or stop time tracker or pick a date and log your time manually.
- All time entries are synced with your Quidlo Timesheets account. Sign in to Timesheets from the web browser for access to more advanced features like reports or analytics.
- Jira worklog associated with the issue is automatically updated with time tracked with Quidlo Timesheets
- Selected projects are remembered per JIRA user and project
- Descriptions of tasks are prefilled with issue code and summary
Note: This app requires Quidlo Timesheets account.
Privacy and security
Quidlo Timesheets for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application