Panorama Lite for Jira
Structure your work into a tree hierarchy and easily track projects progress
Organize Jira issues into multi-level structures
Organise your Jira into hierarchy views. Create directories in Jira and move your issues where needed. Group Jira issues under each other to organise and summarise your epics, issues and subtasks the way you need them.
Better plan and monitor with Jira issue grouping
Grouping your Jira issues with progress bars allows for a better understanding of your progress. Group Jira tickets by multiple issue fields, such as their status, sprint, assignee, project, reporter and issue type.
Trial Panorama for Jira today!
With Panorama Lite, you will be missing out on some great features such as automatic hierarchy building from links, exporting and you will have a limit on the number of panoramas. If you like Panorama, start a trial here
This listing is for Panorama Lite for Jira , which includes most of the features of Panorama hierarchy & structure for Jira.
Lite version limitations:
- no visibilty controls for panorama
- no export functionality
- dynamic tree building from JQL limited to 50 issues per query
Panorama allows you to organise your work into a multi-level plan and easily track projects' progress. You can create directories to keep your work in order and easily populate them with issues.
Panorama enables you to:
- Create multi-level structures with Jira issues from multiple projects
- Add existing Jira issues to Panorama with a JQL search or by creating issues inline
- Gropu Jira issues by multiple fields, such as assignee, sprint, status
- Sum-up information about Jira issues in the same hierarchy
- Visualise the structure of links
Any questions, or feedback? Please contact us.
Privacy and security
Panorama Lite for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application