Seamlessly move product ideas from roadmap to delivery, without losing context
CONNECT YOUR WORKFLOW
Bridge the knowledge gap and break down silos between your product and engineering teams with our two-way integration.
Keep tabs on evolving Ideas from whichever app you're working in, and never lose track of your team's progress.
BRING THE “WHY” WITH YOU
View connected GLIDR Evidence in Jira and ensure that critical product knowledge isn't forgotten during team handoffs.
GLIDR helps you make data-driven decisions on what to build, from roadmap through discovery, launch and iteration.
With the GLIDR ↔ Jira two-way integration, you can send GLIDR Ideas to Jira as an Epic or Story and streamline the transition from planning to development. Or, send Jira Issues to GLIDR to create new Ideas from bugs, feedback or anything else you discover during the development process.
- Visualize every idea's journey from planning in GLIDR to eventual feature development in Jira.
- Maintain context as ideas transform into features, with relevant GLIDR Evidence always in view.
- Let some teams work in GLIDR and others work in Jira, without sacrificing overall product knowledge.
- Lead your teams to more successful feature launches by smoothing out the process from planning to implementation.
Try the integration for free today, or learn more from our Help Center.
Privacy and security
GLIDR integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application