Zendesk Connector for Jira
Zendesk Jira integration for seamless support & development collaboration. Sync Zendesk tickets with Jira issues in real time
Connect Jira & Zendesk to Boost Escalation Process
Why integrate Jira and Zendesk? This will allow you to bootstrap your resolution time by providing your customer-facing teams (Support, SC, Sales) with an easy way to escalate bugs & feature requests to the Product team.
Flexible Zendesk Support for Jira Integration
Sync support tickets bidirectionally between Zendesk & Jira. Get updates on the issues' status in real time. Use triggers to automate your sync with Jira & Zendesk query languages. Book a call with an integration expert
Granular control for Jira Zendesk Integration
Send over system & custom fields, screenshots, videos, priorities, and comments. Decide which comments you want to share with engineering: public or internal ones. It's up to you. Do it all in a secure decentralized way.
It is not easy to build a collaboration bridge between the service team and development. What if you build a data exchange bridge, so both sides have up-to-date information? Jira Zendesk integration is that bridge.
- For example, if you create or update a field, a comment, or a custom field on the Zendesk side, Exalate will automatically pick up the changes and implement them in the corresponding issue on the Jira side.
- You can set up a two-way sync or a one-way automation.
👉 You need to install Exalate on both Jira and Zendesk. This listing will send you to the Zendesk Marketplace.
👉 To install Exalate on your Jira instance, visit Exalate for Jira.
Start with the Free Plan & sync up to 1000 new issues/month.
Or define your own rules with the Premium Plan:
- Unlimited syncs, triggers, connections
- No-code & script configuration
- Easy-to-customize sync rules
- Granular control over data on each side
Schedule a call with an integration expert to discuss your use case!
Unlock collaborative teamwork. Set up a two-way sync between Jira, Zendesk and other tools.