Exalate: Zendesk to Jira Integration
Experience a seamless, real-time and two-way Zendesk Jira Integration
Most Flexible Jira Zendesk Integration Tool
Automatically sync your Zendesk tickets and Jira issues. Enjoy complete flexibility. Syncs bi- or uni-directionally between Zendesk and Jira (cloud, server, or data center) or others like Github, ServiceNow, and more.
Secure, Reliable,Real-time Synchronization Process
Exalate has been built to ensure that all changes are applied in case of failure or upgrades through the advanced transactional engine feature. Along with a security feature that gives complete control over shared data.
Decentralised Integration between Jira & Zendesk
Get complete autonomous control over both incoming and outgoing information, on each side of the integration. The only solution built for both cross-project (internal) and cross-company integration scenarios.
🎉🎉🎉 New: Exalate is now offering a Forever Free Plan.
Click this link The Free Plan for details.
Exalate for Zendesk is not a Jira app, but a Zendesk add-on to complement the “Jira Issue Sync & more” app.
In order for your synchronization to work, you have to also install “Exalate Jira Issue Sync & more” on your Jira instance. This app can be found here.
Exalate for Zendesk supports:
- Uni- and bi-directional sync
- Secure synchronization process. Sync all ticket and issue data, including custom fields, attachments, comments, work logs, ...
- Respects comment visibility for all use cases
- Each party defines what is private or shared.
- Easy to get started, yet fully customizable
- Works out of the box
- No intermediate server needed
- Cut delays with instant synchronization
- Supports Zendesk integration for Jira Cloud, Server, and Data CenterSupports other issue trackers like Github, Salesforce, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, etc.
Privacy and security
You can unlock the full functionality of Exalate with the most advanced features and configuration modes with its Premium Plan. With this plan, you can also experience unlimited syncs and connections.