Smart Issue Templates for Jira
Drive repeatable, standardized business processes using issue type hierarchies with pre-populated fields, and scheduler apply
Create a set of repetitive issues with one click
Define a custom set of related issues including Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Sub-tasks to generate issues in one or multiple projects instantly.
Easy and comfortable navigation
Every page offers comprehensive information about the selected item, including hierarchy, template, scope, tag, checklist, and variable.
Get started easily with our app's helpful tips!
Tips will help you quickly and confidently navigate through the app, allowing you to start creating and editing your issues.
Smart Issue Templates for Jira streamlines the issue creation process when creating repetitive data entry or generating a set of related issues i.e.epics, stories, tasks, and subtasks. No prior configuration is required.
Feel free to play around with the add-on using our free sandbox environment (sign up for an account and log in to interact with the app on our server).
Our add-on has German translation.
- Generate a set of related issues (i.e. issue with Sub-tasks) using Hierarchies with provided Samples
- Create Templates easily within the create issue form
- Populate saved fields automatically for a new issue in the create issue form
- Restrict Template usage per project and issue types
- Built-in Template Picker in the create issue form
- Apply Hierarchy by Schedule
- Centralized Process Management and usage statistics
- Centralized Scope Management
- Helpdesk requests (OPS, HR, IT, etc.)
- User stories
- Data entry compliance
- Test cases
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Smart Issue Templates for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete issues.
- Delete user properties.
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View application roles.