Smart Issue Templates for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Drive repeatable, standardized business processes using issue type hierarchies with pre-populated fields, executed with a click
Create a set of repetitive issues with one click
Define a custom set of related issues including Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Sub-tasks to generate issues in one or multiple projects instantly.
Save entered field values as a Template
Open create issue form, populate the desired fields and save them as a Template for future reuse.
Apply Saved Templates
Automatically populate all the field values on the create issue form by selecting an appropriate Template.
Smart Issue Templates for Jira streamlines the issue creation process when creating repetitive data entry or generating a set of related issues i.e.epics, stories, tasks, and subtasks. No prior configuration is required.
Feel free to play around with the add-on using our free sandbox environment (sign up for an account and log in to interact with the app on our server).
Our add-on has German translation.
- Generate a set of related issues (i.e. issue with Sub-tasks) using Hierarchies with provided Samples
- Create Templates easily within the create issue form
- Populate saved fields automatically for a new issue in the create issue form
- Restrict Template usage per project and issue types
- Built-in Template Picker in the create issue form
- Inline Template Editing
- Centralized Process Management and usage statistics
- Centralized Scope Management
- Helpdesk requests (OPS, HR, IT, etc.)
- User stories
- Data entry compliance
- Test cases
Privacy and security
Centralized Templates management