Smart Issue Templates for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Drive repeatable, standardized business processes using issue type hierarchies with pre-populated fields, executed with a click
Create a set of repetitive issues with one click
Define a custom set of related issues including Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Sub-tasks to generate issues in one or multiple projects instantly.
Save entered field values as a Template
Open create issue form, populate the desired fields and save them as a Template for future reuse.
Built using Atlassian Forge
Building a secure app can be a daunting prospect. Forge is the first development platform built on an enterprise security foundation, offering a range of features that make it easier to build secure apps.
Smart Issue Templates for Jira streamlines the issue creation process when creating repetitive data entry or generating a set of related issues i.e.epics, stories, tasks, and subtasks. No prior configuration is required.
Feel free to play around with the add-on using our free sandbox environment (sign up for an account and log in to interact with the app on our server).
Our add-on has German translation.
- Generate a set of related issues (i.e. issue with Sub-tasks) using Hierarchies with provided Samples
- Create Templates easily within the create issue form
- Populate saved fields automatically for a new issue in the create issue form
- Restrict Template usage per project and issue types
- Built-in Template Picker in the create issue form
- Apply Hierarchy by Schedule
- Centralized Process Management and usage statistics
- Centralized Scope Management
- Helpdesk requests (OPS, HR, IT, etc.)
- User stories
- Data entry compliance
- Test cases
Privacy and security
Smart Issue Templates for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete issues.
- Delete user properties.
- View application roles.
- View issue attachments.