As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
powerful email solution for Jira
Plugin A-Mail for Jira is a powerful email solution for Jira. The plugin has standalone IMAPS and SMTP(S) client - these clients are totally separated (= isolated) from Jira Mail handlers.
Plugin’s IMAPS client regularly (60 seconds interval) checks defined mailbox for emails. Emails are deleted from the mailbox and imported to Jira:
- If an email subject contains “(ISSUE)” – without apostrophes, with brakes, for example: Hello World (TEST-1) , the email is added to the existing issue.
- Otherwise: If an email subject contains non-existing issue or doesn’t contain brakes, etc. … a new issue is created by the plugin in the defined project.
Plugin’s SMTP client is used for sending emails directly from Jira issues. Emails can be sent to any email addresses. The plugin has fully featured email client with support:
- email headers, images, attachments,
- download email sources (= eml files),
- simple reply and forward emails directly from Jira issues.
Language support: English, German, Czech.
Send email form