Advanced Image Gallery & Slider for Confluence
- Supports Mobile
Add Image Galleries and Sliders to Confluence pages and customize images directly on the page. Without the use of external tools
Drag and Drop: Easily select & upload your images
With the Advanced Image Gallery you can easily use Drag-and-Drop to upload and arrange multiple images in your confluence pages. After that, you can easily select the photos that you want to show in your gallery.
Customize & edit your images directly on the page
Use the XALT Advanced Image Gallery plugin to edit, crop and rotate each of your selected pictures with ease. Add copyright information and descriptions to be on the safe side and to illustrate the meaning of the images.
Choose your layout: Image Grids, Slider, Masonry
Choose from different layouts. Decide for yourself how your images should be displayed. Choose from a simple grid layout, a masonry or an Image slider. This way you can perfectly stage different image formats.
Advanced Image Gallery Plugin helps you organize, select and edit different images within a page. The XALT plugin provides a new Macro for Confluence allowing to easily select, crop and edit images with settings like Display Type, Width & Height, Caption and Copyright.
- Easy to Use: Upload, Select and Paste
- Drag-and-Drop Upload
- Display only the images you want
- Reduced load times through automatic scale down of your images in big instances.
Customize your images directly on the page
- Edit your photos directly in Confluence, no Photoshop required
- Crop: Cut your images directly in the user interface
- Rotate: Turn and spin your photos
- Zoom: Enlarge a portion of the image and remove unwanted picture elements
- GDPR and DSGVO ready: Add important information to your images
Choose from different layouts
In the Advanced Image Gallery you can choose from different layouts.
- Simple grid layouts
- Image slider
Privacy and security