Visualise any project, release or filter in a tree. Extend Jira's default issue hierarchy. Report progress based on estimates
Tree View of Any Project, Release Or Filter
Get a birdseye view of any project, release or segment you define with your filters in a nested tree list all the way down to the sub-task level. Opens up right inside the project dashboard for easy access.
Epic Progress Reports Based On Estimates
View summed up story point and time tracking progress reports for each Epic. Sort Epics by their rolled up estimates and see which Epics are lagging in any segment.
Add Extra Levels To Your Issue Hierarchy
Go beyond Jira's default hierarchy and create new levels of hierarchy wherever you like. Add Tasks under Stories, Features under Epics, Epics under Initiatives and much more. Do things your way.
Visualise, track and communicate the progress of your Projects, Releases and Teams more effectively by visualising them in a nested tree list.
- No more struggling to visualise your issue hierarchy without any nesting or without your most important fields.
- No more being bound by Jira's default issue hierarchy
- No more manually counting the number of story points completed or time spent on your Epics.
You'll be able to:
- Visualise your entire issue hierarchy in a nested tree list and display any fields you like
- Add new levels to your issue hierarchy wherever you like
- Track the estimate progress of ALL your Projects, Releases and Teams on a single page using cross project filters
- Embed Agile Docs in Confluence or export your issue hierarchy to a CSV to keep stakeholders up to date with the progress of your team
- Use rolled up Epic Estimate fields in JQL queries or Confluence Tables
Compatible with Team Managed (Next-Gen) and Company Managed (Classic) Projects.
Privacy and security
Agile Docs - Hierarchy for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Select from any Project, Release or Filter