Hierarchy for Jira
- Jira Software
Visualise any project, release or filter in a tree. Extend Jira's default issue hierarchy. Report progress based on estimates
Jira tree view: A more granular look of projects
Get a bird’s eye view of any project, release or segment defined with filters in a nested tree list, all the way down to the sub-task level. Opens up right inside the project dashboard for easy access.
Get Epic progress reports based on Jira estimates
View summed-up story point and time tracking progress reports for each epic. Sort epics by their rolled up estimates and quickly catch delays in any section.
Add extra levels to your Jira hierarchy
Go beyond Jira's default hierarchy and create new levels wherever you like. Add tasks under stories, features under epics, epics under initiatives and more. Your Jira hierarchy, your way.
Visualise, track and communicate the progress of your Projects, Releases and Filters more effectively with a nested tree list.
- No more struggling to visualise your issue hierarchy without any nesting or without your most important fields
- No more being bound by Jira's default issue hierarchy
- No more manually counting the number of story points completed or time spent on your Epics.
You'll be able to:
- Visualise your entire issue hierarchy in a nested tree list and display any fields you like
- Add new levels to your issue hierarchy wherever you like
- Track the estimate progress of ALL your Projects, Releases and Filters on a single page
- Plan and track multiple projects using JQL Filters
- Embed in Confluence or export your issue hierarchy to a CSV to keep stakeholders up to date with the progress of your team
Compatible with Team Managed (Next-Gen) and Company Managed (Classic) Projects.
Privacy and security
Hierarchy for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Select from any Project, Release or Filter