Hierarchy for Jira - Custom issue structure & Jira tree view
Extend Jira's default issue hierarchy. Visualise projects in a customisable tree view. Report progress based on estimates
Manage projects with a customisable Jira tree view
Easily structure Jira to work the way you want - no complex configuration required! Extend Jira issue levels with a custom link-based hierarchy and visualise issues in a nested tree view.
Roll-up estimates for a precise project view
Track your project status by completed story points or logged time - not the numbers of issues. Get instant progress roll-up from sub-tasks to high-level initiatives, share your report on Confluence or export to Excel.
Enterprise-grade performance and security
Fast, scalable, and secure. It’s built using Atlassian’s Forge platform bringing enterprise grade performance and security within the reach of all businesses.
Visualise, track and communicate the progress of your Projects, Releases and Filters more effectively with a nested tree view.
- No more struggling to visualise your issue hierarchy
- No more being bound by Jira's default issue hierarchy
- No more manually counting the number of story points completed or time spent on your Epics
You'll be able to:
- Visualise your entire issue hierarchy in a nested tree list and display any fields you like
- Add new levels to your issue hierarchy wherever you like
- Plan and track multiple projects using JQL Filters
- Embed in Confluence or export your issue hierarchy to a CSV to keep stakeholders up to date with the progress of your team
Compatible with Team Managed (Next-Gen) and Company Managed (Classic) Projects.
Make a suggestion, vote on features and follow our roadmap.
🔒 We built Hierarchy for Jira on the Atlassian-hosted Forge platform so you can enjoy optimum levels of security and performance. Read more about it here!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Hierarchy for Jira - Custom issue structure & Jira tree view integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
Select from any Project, Release or Filter