Hierarchy for Jira
- Jira Software
Visualise any project, release or filter in a tree. Extend Jira's default issue hierarchy. Report progress based on estimates
Manage projects with a customisable Jira tree view
Easily structure Jira to work the way you want - no complex configuration required! Extend Jira issue levels with a custom link-based hierarchy and visualise issues in a nested tree view.
Roll-up estimates for accurate progress status
Automatically roll up story points and time estimates to help keep on track of your work. View roll-up reports directly in your issue tree view to help catch delays in any section.
Enterprise-grade performance and security
Fast, scalable and stable, no matter how big your business is. You'll enjoy all the benefits of the Atlassian Cloud platform right within Hierarchy for Jira.
Visualise, track and communicate the progress of your Projects, Releases and Filters more effectively with a nested tree view.
- No more struggling to visualise your issue hierarchy
- No more being bound by Jira's default issue hierarchy
- No more manually counting the number of story points completed or time spent on your Epics
You'll be able to:
- Visualise your entire issue hierarchy in a nested tree list and display any fields you like
- Add new levels to your issue hierarchy wherever you like
- Plan and track multiple projects using JQL Filters
- Embed in Confluence or export your issue hierarchy to a CSV to keep stakeholders up to date with the progress of your team
Compatible with Team Managed (Next-Gen) and Company Managed (Classic) Projects.
🔒 We built Hierarchy for Jira on the Atlassian-hosted Forge platform so you can enjoy optimum levels of security and performance. Read more about it here!
Privacy and security
Hierarchy for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
Select from any Project, Release or Filter