Hierarchy for Jira - Custom issue structure & Jira tree view
- Jira Software
Extend Jira's default issue hierarchy. Visualise projects in a customisable tree view. Report progress based on estimates
Manage projects with a customisable Jira tree view
‣ Extend beyond Jira's Epic-Story-Task level. Build your own issue types and link relations
‣ Visualise custom issue structures and dependencies in a nested tree view with zero setup required
Roll-up estimates for a precise project view
‣ Aggregate estimates from sub-tasks to high-level initiatives up to 10,000 rows instantly
‣ Choose to roll-up all child estimates, or sum-up to include parent estimates too
‣ Supports both story points and time estimate
Organise data the way you want
‣ Group your issues into categories, such as by Status or Assignee
‣ Toggle Quick Filters to easily switch between high-level plans and in-depth tracking
‣ Combine with roll-ups to create more granular project reports
Visualise, track, and report progress effectively in one place.
- Display issues, their relationships, and dependencies in a hierarchical view.
- Extend Jira's default Epic-Story-Task structure to empower your business.
- Zero setup required. Hierarchy for Jira reads your issue structure smartly.
Organise your data the way you want it:
- Display custom issue structure
- See issue tree for specific link types, such as "is blocked by"
- Aggregate issue estimates to each parent level
- Save multiple Views, and switch anytime
- Quick Filters to show or hide issues on the fly
- Group issues into categories
- Export as CSV, embed to Confluence, or share a link with others
- Team-managed (Next-Gen) and Company-managed (Classic) projects
- Jira's JQL editor
- Your existing Jira filters
🔒 We built Hierarchy for Jira on the Atlassian-hosted Forge platform so you can enjoy optimum levels of security and performance. Read more!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Hierarchy for Jira - Custom issue structure & Jira tree view integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service
Select from any Project, Release or Filter