TruSTAR Jira Cloud Integration (Unsupported)
This app is no longer supported by TruSTAR
Install TruSTAR Plugin for JIRA cloud
Navigate to "Jira Settings" --> "Add-ons" --> "Find New Add-Ons", and search for TruSTAR in the search box. Download the add-on and install.
Configure TruSTAR add-on
Navigate to "Jira Settings" --> "Add-ons" --> "Manage add-ons" --> "TruSTAR Jira Cloud" --> "Configure" button
Follow instructions on support.trustar.co for config details
TruSTAR enrichment fo rJIRA issues
Using the TruSTAR add-on when a JIRA issue is created enrichment from TruSTAR will be added to the comments section of the JIRA issue
TruSTAR's JIRA Cloud add-on allows this add-on allows users to get near-real-time TruSTAR intelligence enrichment added directly to the JIRA Issues used to track security cases.
- Submit newly-created JIRA Issues into users' private TruSTAR Enclave(s) automatically when JIRA Issues are created, or manually.
- Enrich JIRA Issues with intelligence from TruSTAR. This can be both automated and performed manually.
- Update TruSTAR report when when a JIRA Issue is modified or updated.
- Fine-tune configuration of submission fields to fit your data-governance policies.
- Quickly identify high-priority indicators that correlate with indicators in your JIRA Issue.
Setup and Configuration
- Navigate to "Jira Settings" --> "Add-ons" --> "Manage add-ons" --> "TruSTAR Jira Cloud" --> "Configure" button.
- Fill in config details
Users can elected to "Auto Submit" or "Manually submit" issues to TruSTAR.
- Issues are submitted to TruSTAR and TruSTAR enrichment added to the comments section of issue.
Privacy and security
TruSTAR Jira Cloud Integration (Unsupported) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
TruSTAR plugin install