External Share for Confluence
Share secure, customized links to your Confluence pages with unlimited users outside your instance
Share Confluence content externally with one click
Share individual Confluence pages or page trees with or without certain labels. Access your links via secure and unique URLs like this one, or add additional level of security by sharing only with selected users.
Sharing flexibility like nowhere in Confluence
Enjoy various ways of collaboration by giving or restricting actions like adding comments and attachments, viewing labels and child pages, or adding time limits to your more sensitive links.
Integrated with your most used publishing tools
With excellent data security and collaboration in mind, External Share allows sharing Confluence pages with unlimited external users with no additional licenses. The External Watch feature lets users subscribe to changes and receive email notifications whenever a page gets updates.
Confluence admins can manage and monitor link sharing by restricting which users can create links or share only with specific email addresses.
Features our customers love:
- Automated share management via External Share’s API
- SSO via SAML integration for better security and improved user experience
- Fully customizable email messages
- Shared page modifications by custom CSS and HTML
- Custom domains, fully branded to your company or business
- Password and time protection of your most important links
Check out our externally shared Getting Started Guide to start your Confluence sharing journey.
Level up your Atlassian sharing experience by sharing Jira boards and issues with External Share for Jira.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
External Share for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Share secure links to live Confluence pages with partners, customers, and other teams who aren’t on your instance.