External Share for Confluence
Upgrade your limited Guest Accounts to External Share’s expanded & advanced collaboration experience
More Than Viewing Data
With External Share, you can view up-to-date content, allow for commenting, adding attachments and editing the pages. Exchange and correct information rapidly with unlimited users, without giving access to all your data.
Secure and Selective Sharing
Easily share whole pages and spaces. With high selectability and many protection options like SSO, password protection and many others, you’re fully in control of who sees what.
Versatile & Brand Integrated
Communicate your brand with white label pages even non-developers can customize easily. Create a captivating front end for your clients and collaborators, thanks to External Share’s customizability.
External Share is the tool for top-level safety and efficiency collaboration. With a wide range of features such as:
- Create customizable, unique links to your Confluence pages
- Share pages with macros and other extensions seamlessly
- Share and add attachments and comments (no extra licenses required!)
- View all child pages from a single shared link
- Keep an eye on all link activity in the activity tab
- Share whole spaces by sharing all pages
- Set shared link expiration dates and times
- Protect shared links with passwords
- Secure your shared pages with SSO
- Share links with email/domain verified users
- Directly email links from within the app
- Customize your email message
- Customize pages
- Display shared pages on a custom domain
- Set specific permission schemes for your internal users
Try External Share for Confluence for free and see the improvements in your workflows first-hand.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
External Share for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
A quick how-to on sharing a page in Confluence! Navigate to a page you want to share, click on the ES logo, and click Create External Share