External Share for Confluence
Share secure, password protected, unique links to your Confluence Pages with anyone
Share pages with anyone
Step 1: Create External Share links 🔗
Step 2: Share links with anyone 📧
Step 3: Collaborate across teams ✅
🎁 Top Tip: Viewing links doesn't need a Confluence license, saving you money!
Manage shared links
Directly send links by email in the app
Disable all links in Spaces you don't want to be shared
Restrict which users can create links
Set link expiration dates 🗓
Protect links with secure passwords 🔑
Viewing shared pages
Access External Share links via secure unique URLs:
Add comments and attachments directly to a page
View all child pages from a single link
Modify pages with custom CSS and HTML
External Share allows secure sharing of Confluence pages with external users with no additional licenses! Share links with external users and allow them to add comments and attachments, and follow updates live on your Confluence pages.
- Create customizable, unique links to your Confluence pages
- Share and add attachments and comments (no extra licenses required!)
- View all child pages from a single shared link
- Set shared link expiration date and times
- Protect links with passwords
- Directly email links from within the app
- Customize your email message
- Modify pages with custom CSS and HTML
Check out our getting started guide for an overview of all the latest External Share features.
Want to securely share your Jira issues? Use our dedicated app External Share for Jira!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
External Share for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Click External Share icon to create and view links