External Share for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Share secure, customized links to your Confluence pages with unlimited users outside your instance
Share your Confluence page with external user
Access External Share links via secure unique URLs:
Share page with child pages: all or only with/without certain labels.
Select the options you require
Decide about viewing/adding comments and attachments
Select security options - if the link should have password protection, expiration date or be shared only with selected users
External Share allows secure sharing of Confluence pages with external users with no additional licenses! Share links with external users and allow them to add comments and attachments, and follow updates live on your Confluence pages.
View a live External Share Link here
- Create customizable, unique links to your Confluence pages
- Share and add attachments and comments (no extra licenses required!)
- View all child pages from a single shared link
- Set shared link expiration date and times
- Protect links with passwords
- Share links with selected users
- Directly email links from within the app
- Customize your email message
- Modify pages with custom CSS and HTML
- Display shared pages on a custom domain
Check out our getting started guide for an overview of all the latest External Share features.
Want to securely share your Jira issues? Use our dedicated app External Share for Jira!
- Try our app External Share for Confluence - Lite (Reduced set of features)
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security