SAP Transport Panel for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Organize SAP development and transports. With the SAP Transport Panel
Simply create transparency
You use Jira to process development tasks in SAP, but you struggle with keeping the overview? SAP Transport Panel can help! It is a process-supporting interface that provides transparency about tasks without much effort.
Jira and SAP - it's a match
The SAP Transport Panel is the key to efficiency when it comes to working with Jira and SAP. Since both systems are connected, switching back and forth belongs to the past.
When work begins to flow
With the SAP Transport Panel you can link SAP transports with Jira tasks and thus plan, organize, execute and document them. Thanks to the aligned workflow, you can always track the status of all your tasks.
The SAP Transport Panel links SAP with Jira and allows the entire project team and project management to keep track on the development process. Long story short: You can access all information about your SAP development tasks in Jira.
- More transparency: Complete overview of all transports regarding one requirement
- Control SAP transport requests with Jira transitions.
- Orchestrate and control transports from Jira
- A transport is created, copied or released when the status of a ticket in Jira changes
- Maximum flexibility: Use your own Jira workflow
- Save time and enhance quality: Copies of transports can be created for QA automatically
- Continuous traceability: Keep track of your tasks from requirement to transport and deployment to production
- Minimize risks: Support your development process with agile methods
Do you want to see the app in action?