- Jira Service Management
Export issues and generate reports based on Jira issues, using customizable templates
Create Templates in Built-in Editor
Template can be created in built-in online HTML editor, or in text editor of your choice.
Reporting engine supports ordering and grouping – the feature that the majority of our competitors can’t boast of.
Easily Export One or Multiple Issues
For your convenience, export can be initiated from issue lists, search results, and single issue details. Document generation is as easy as selecting output format and clicking Generate button.
Template Access and User Defined Templates
Templates can be made public, which gives all Jira users rights to select it during generation process, or access can be restricted only to specific user groups.
Document Generation is a reporting app for Jira that supports templates defined in HTML, DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT and ODT formats.
- Templates in DOC, DOCX, RTF or ODT files
- Single and multiple issue export to PDF, DOC, and PNG
- Export from issue details view and from issue list view (search results, predefined filters, etc.)
- Templates configured per context (single issue, issue list, or worklogs)
- Template permissions configured per user group
- Non-admin users can create their own templates via 'Templates' menu item in Jira main menu
- Export standard Jira issue fields, custom fields, comments, work logs, etc.
- Support for lists ordering
- Support for aggregation operations like grouping, sum, count
For your convenience, template syntax tutorial is available, though complex templates may require advanced knowledge. Should you have any issues, contact our support team.
Privacy and security
Document Generation integration with Work Time Calendar app.