Approval Path for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Built-in Approval Management for Jira
Centralized & Clear Status Insights
Get an instant overview of your approval process, and observe every step of the path directly from Jira.
Define your Approval Process
Define and start your approval path.
Conveniently monitor, interact and update the path live.
Preset Approval Paths
Select from one of your preset approval paths from within the Jira issue view.
Approval Path provides a seamless experience for any type of approval process directly in Jira, in 3 easy steps:
- Add a definition - define an approval path, add steps and select the approvers in desired order,
- Select the definition of your Approval Path in the Jira issue view,
- Start the Approval Path, optionally parametrize default settings.
Potential Use Cases:
- Procurement Processes
- Business Trip Approvals
- Project proposal
- Hardware / Software Purchases
- Development Processes
An Example of an Approval Path for a development process:
- ☑ Documentation
- ☑ Development
- ☐ Code review
- ※ QA
- ※ Deployment
An Example of an Approval Path for a procurement process:
- ☑ Need request
- ☑ Request review
- ☑ Product evaluation
- ☑ Budget approval
- ☑ Contract negotiation
- ☐ Invoice
- ※ Received
Want to use an approval path in your Confluence pages? Use our dedicated app Approval Path for Confluence! Now free of charge!
Privacy and security
Approval Path for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Before running approval create definition